Blogs > Pistons' Point

An inside look at the Detroit Pistons and the NBA.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bloggers needed

I am staring up a weekly Pistons' video podcast on the blog and am looking for any Pistons bloggers or NBA bloggers period to join me on the show. We will shoot at the OP office in Pontiac each week. Times and days will vary depending on my schedule and whoever joins me that week and their schedule. You don't have to make any type of commitment, you want to come do one that's fine or come once a month, doesn't matter.

If you're at all interested e-mail me at dave.pemberton@oakpress.com. So far I have just the first one lined up with Jake Bondarek from freshprinceoftheblog.com. You will be allowed to promote your blog on the video as well as post the video to your blog. Plus you get to talk Pistons to a large audience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home