Blogs > Pistons' Point

An inside look at the Detroit Pistons and the NBA.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

CURRY: THE HEART IS THERE

Pistons head coach Michael Curry bristled Thursday at the suggestion that his team isn't playing with heart and desire, even though one of his players, Antonio McDyess, did just that after Tuesday's Game 2 loss at Cleveland.
"I hear that word pride and heart and all that stuff," he said. "I don't know where you would go with that. As a player, when I heard it, it was strange to me and it's still strange to me. You step out on the court to compete. All your pride and heart is there every time you step out on the court. I don't know how you play with pride and sometimes you don't. I don't know if you leave pride at the door and pick it back up on the way out."
For more of Curry's comments and a preview of Game 3, check out Friday's edition of The Oakland Press.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home